The time spent on payrolls, can be easily spent on more productive activities such as finding new sales leads, closing sales deals, running factory operations, etc. Moreover, payroll tax compliance with IRS, state and local laws is quite exhausting and the laws keep on updating quite frequently. When businesses try to handle payroll activities by themselves, they are venturing into something that is not their core competency. Business owners are not always aware of the latest laws updates and are at the high risk of non-compliance. Hence, it is important for small businesses to let professionals such as NileCPA handle their payroll services, while they focus on their core competency. Letting professional firm such as NileCPA handle payroll services eliminates the cost of non-compliance (interest and fine) as well as the need to hire a full-time employees for running the payroll.
NileCPA runs transparent payroll operations and all the reports are available for business owners with just a click. We provide an online portal where business owners as well as employees can find their reports and real-time work updates on their payrolls. To help our clients, we also have 24*7 Payroll Helpline (1-222-333-4444). Just get in touch with our helpline team and your queries are solved!
At NileCPA, our clients have 24*7 access to our HR tools and records, including payroll and tax records. We provide the below mentioned Payroll and tax services:
- Timely prepare, print and deliver payroll checks. We also do direct deposits to salary accounts. We have a track record to adhere to timelines
- Provide services for IRS and State tax reporting
- Work with our clients for EFTPS tax deposits
- Prepare and share monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports. The report includes but not limited to forms 941, 940, W-2, W-3 and 1099. Our report is simple, easy to understand and user friendly.
- Employees’ attendance and absence report including personal leave, sick leave, vacation leave or any other as per each company policy. We also track the leave days accrued for each employee.
- We prepare and file new hire reports as per the requirement of each company, the state laws and the local laws
- Electronic Garnishments, especially for child support remittance
If you require any customized reports then also you can let us know. A few examples of reports are mentioned below. Please note that these are just a few sample names of reports and we are not limited to it.
- Worker’s Compensation Audit
- Unemployment Claims
- Social Security Audit
- Child Support Audit
- W-2 and W-3 forms processing
- 1099 and 1096 forms processing
- Prepare, submit, follow-up till approval for various Federal and State registration forms